"Allegrini is an historic producer of wines from the northern Italian region of Veneto that has garnered international acclaim. Marilisa and Franco Allegrini, owners and active in winery management, are benchmark producers of some of the region’s most famous wines including Amarone, Valpolicella and Soave. Allegrini Palazzo della Torre is created from grapes grown on an estate in Fumane di Valpolicella, just north of Verona in northeastern Italy. The wine is made using an innovative RIPASSO method. 70 percent of the grapes are vinified immediately after harvest. The remaining 30 percent are dried for several months, then added to the fermenting wine. Allegrini Palazzo della Torre is deep ruby red in color, has a wild berry perfume and a flavor of raisins."
Aromas of ripe black-skinned fruit and exotic spice are front and center on this delicious red. On the fresh palate, tightly knit, polished tannins carry mouthwatering black cherry, blackberry compote, mocha and cinnamon. Enjoy through 2024.
Welcome to the NEW Gotham Wines & Liquors Website!
**Currently all Long-Term customers who had accounts on the old site will have to create new accounts for the new website. We greatly apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause, we assure our loyal customers that the switch to our new site will bring a huge increase in the quality of your shopping experience. If you need any assistance with the creation of an account on the NEW site please call us at (212) 932-0990.**
For long-time loyal customers and new; we now offer an improved shopping experience, flexible online delivery, and enhanced customer data security!!
Enjoy 20% OFF your FIRST purchase with promo code: "NEWUSER"